This is a ideal craft for a cozy working day inside. All you require are some basic cupcake liners (listed here I used white and kraft) and some scissors. Gap punchers optional. Which is it! Fold them a number of times, snip below and there, and soon you will have a entire table full of these minor cupcake liner snowflakes.
[ I am a participant in affiliate programs designed to provide a means for bloggers to earn small fees at no cost to you by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. ]
Source list for Cupcake Liner Snowflakes:
~ Gap punch (we used 1/8″)
How to make Cupcake Liner Snowflakes:
1. Fold paper liner 3 instances.
2. Slice the outer, best edge. I uncovered that zig-zag details appeared the greatest on these minimal men.
3. Reduce a tiny little bit off the idea, some notches on the sides, and/or some gap punches.
4. Open up to reveal your charming, Scandi snowflake!
Tape them to a wall or window, use them as present toppers, or make a easy garland! I could see these all across a place, Elf style.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –